Growth in Q4 and Beyond: Strategies for Amazon Sellers – Webinar Roundup with Payability and eComEngine
Q4 is the make it or break it selling quarter for retailers everywhere – including Amazon sellers. These three months represent a perfect storm of spiking demand for Amazon sellers: a) the holiday season means growth for all retailers; b) an increasing number of purchases are moving online; and c) a growing proportion of these online purchases are made through Amazon.com. All of this means HUGE opportunity for Amazon Sellers to profit.
Payability’s Kevin Weeks and eComEngine’s Liz Fickenscher recently sat down to chat about how Amazon Sellers can gear up to capitalize on increased shopping in Q4.
You can check out the webinar replay on YouTube
- Focus on a few important areas: Marketing fundamentals, sourcing, and logistics/time management.
- Make it easy for the customer to buy.
- BOLO inventory deals and be prepared to make a quick decision to add to your gross profit.
- Avoid common logistics issues like running out of inventory, missing shipment deadlines, and not factoring in returns.
- Plan your financing strategy ahead to maximize sales.
- Seller reputation is never more important than in Q4.
Be prepared, focus in on the key areas and enjoy a successful Q4. Thanks to our friends at eComEngine for hosting the webinar!