A strong brand is necessary for more than just acquiring customers and driving sales; you can leverage your brand reputation to get business financing.
Kevin Weeks from Payability was recently a webinar guest with our friends at Teikametrics talking about “Funding your Brand on Amazon.” Kevin and the Teikametrics squad featuring Mike Indigaro, Andy Coughlin and Gauri Iyengar took a deep dive into how brand has an impact on the types and amounts of financing that Amazon sellers should consider. Once you have financing locked up, the team dug into where to invest your capital for the best return.
- Take time to develop your brand’s story: who your customers are, what value you provide, what sets your brand apart.
- Know your numbers: no matter how big or small your business is, you should always know your key business metrics.
- Financing comes in many forms: not all types of financing are appropriate at each stage of your business.
- Understand your options: knowing what is and is not appropriate for your business at certain stages can save time and headache.
- Be choosy in where to invest your capital: quality products, top customer service and advertising not only help grow your business but also help grow your brand.
A strong brand can help open financing doors, but not all financing options are right for your stage or size of business. Choose the financing that’s right for your business and invest in key areas where you’ll get the best return for now and in the long haul.
Watch the webinar replay to learn about financing options and investment priorities for Amazon Sellers.
Thanks to our friends at Teikametrics for hosting!