Working Capital Solutions for Growing eCommerce Businesses

Payability has partnered with ManagedByStats to allow you to make data-driven financing decisions for your eCommerce business.

Couple the insights you receive from ManagedByStats with Payability’s flexible financing to grow and scale your online business.



Cash flow for eCommerce sellers

Payability is the leading financing platform for eCommerce businesses, providing much-needed growth capital to thousands of seller-entrepreneurs based on their marketplace sales.

Get approved fast

Connect your eCommerce accounts and get approved within 24 hours, no credit check required.

Access your money

Skip the traditional marketplace payout delay and get capital fast based on your eCommerce sales.

Grow your eCommerce business

Don’t let cash flow and capital constraints get in the way of your sales growth.

5 Strands Affordable Testing

In order to keep up with demand, 5 Strands Affordable Testing signed up for Instant Access to get paid daily for their Amazon sales and reinvest in their business in real time. Using Instant Access, 5 Strands has been able to scale their business their way–free from debt and without any outside investors. Since signing up with Payability, they’ve doubled their office space, increased sales by 200%, and provided their entire team with quality, affordable health insurance.

Pricing & Qualifications


The Instant Access fee is a fixed flat fee typically between 1-2% of gross sales. Large sellers may qualify for lower fees.


To qualify for Instant Access, you must have at least 3 months of selling history and average monthly sales of $10,000


Each day we advance 80% of your previous day’s sales into your Payability account. The remaining 20% is made available once the marketplace payout is received.


Instant Advance fees start at 0.50% per week with no origination fees. Pay your advance back sooner and lower your cost.


To qualify, you must have at least 9 months of selling history and average monthly sales of $10,000. You may qualify for a larger advance based on your eCommerce sales success.


A typical Instant Advance amount is 75% to 150% of one month in marketplace sales revenue.


Instant Advance is a purchase of your future receivables. As you sell, you’ll remit a fixed percentage (typically 25%) of your sales until Payability receives the total amount of receivables purchased.

Get growth capital from Payability today

Apply and receive capital for your growing business in as fast as one business day. No credit check required.

Talk to a representative (646) 494-8675