Cash flow to grow your business
Marketplace sellers shouldn’t have to wait weeks for payouts. Take control of your cash flow by getting paid out the very next day.
A Different Way to Fund Your Business
Payability’s funding programs are uniquely built for sellers like you. Qualify with your marketplace sales history and performance, it’s that simple. No credit checks. Instant Access – our accelerated daily payout program gives you access to your money from earnings the very next day, everyday. Why should that money sit in Amazon’s bank account for two weeks when you need cash flow now to fund your growing business?
Rates & Qualifications
For example, Bob is an Amazon Seller and qualifies for a 1.5% fee for Payability Instant Access. He has sold $50,000 on Amazon this payment period, and paid $750 to receive daily, next day payouts. Each day, Payability advances 80% of Amazon’s payout, everyday. The remaining 20% of payout is paid to Bob once Payability receives funds from Amazon on their typical schedule. Meanwhile Bob was using his new-found daily cash flow to consistently reinvest in inventory and drive more sales.The Instant Access flat fee is not an interest rate, and there is no compounding interest. Because Payability is not a loan. Payability does not charge origination fees, annual fees or application fees like other loans or credit cards. In situations where Amazon continues to hold the payment balance to the next pay period, the same flat fee will apply to the new payment period.Are you selling over $100,000 per month? Contact email@example.com to see if you qualify for special rates.
Payability Customer Dashboard Tour
Payability is the leading platform for funding eCommerce sellers. In this video, we take a tour inside Bob’s Payability dashboard as he receives his Amazon earnings 14 days in advance, makes a free same-day transfer to his bank account, and reviews his Payability reports.