Director of Demand Generation
The Marketing Team at Payability is creative and dynamic, driving both the brand promise to the market and high quality inbound leads for the sales team. The team develops the go-to-market strategy, customer personas and effective messaging; ensuring the value of Payability is consistent throughout all internal and external communications. This person will report directly to the CEO.
Payability is looking for a Director of Demand Generation and Growth Marketing who will be responsible for the development and hands-on execution of our company’s demand and growth programs. This expert and leader will play a critical role in ensuring lead generation continues to match our steep company growth rate. The director will develop a scalable lead generation strategy, manage marketing campaigns and user acquisition budget, build internal processes, develop tracking methodology and build reporting to show impact, with opportunity to understand and drive the funnel end-to-end to meet key business objectives. This is a role with significant opportunity for great impact, leadership exposure, and growth.
Key day to day responsibilities include:
– Lead Generation Strategy: Drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy to attract website traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads into marketing qualified leads (MQLs). Obsess over testing newer digital lead generation channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Programmatic Display, Retargeting, CPL Programs, SEO, Paid Search, etc.
– Manage Marketing Campaigns and Budget: Create unique, industry-leading content via our blog, social media, white papers, webinars, digital marketing, landing pages, and more including new approaches you champion. Negotiate with vendors and manage the demand generation budget. Establish closed-loop analytics with Sales and Account Management colleagues to understand effectiveness of marketing activities. Estimate and manage to a monthly budget.
– Build Internal Processes: Tune, expand and refine ongoing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes. Oversee e-mail marketing, list buys, search, and other assignments as they surface.
– Develop Tracking & Testing Methodology: Test and scale fast with aim to improve acquisition and its leading indicator metrics including website visitors, conversions, MQLs, and sales qualified leads (SQLs).
– Monitor and optimize lead scoring based on ongoing testing and learning.
– Build Reporting to Show Impact: Analyze campaign results and draw insights. Establish and report on campaign metrics and ROI.
– Drive the funnel end-to-end to meet key business objectives: Work closely with sales and marketing leaders to monitor all projects fueling demand gen, funnel performance, identify performance gaps and/or opportunities, and allocates budget to maximize ROI.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
– 6+ years experience in demand generation and/or growth marketing.
– Strong understanding of the mobile app development ecosystem, with at least 2 years working in the mobile or ad tech markets.
– Deep understanding of lead generation, performance marketing, the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline, B2B sales, landing page optimization, analytics and testing.
– Success in feeding a sales funnel and growing revenues.
The successful candidate will also have demonstrated the following abilities:
– Planning: Can arrange and elaborate a budget and a process to reach a desired user acquisition goal
– Disciplined: Able to elevate and maintain brand standards
– Entrepreneurial: Ability to operate successfully in an environment that is entrepreneurial and fast paced
– Collaborative: Has strong leadership ethos and desire to work closely with our inside sales team
– Hands-on: Ability to be creative, collaborative and resourceful
– Communication: Presents with strong verbal, written and listening skills
– Passionate: Inspired team member that demonstrates a hunger for marketing, a sense of urgency and passion in their work
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com